This is such an exciting part of any project! All of the work that has been put in until this point comes together during the first few days of a project! Here are some guiding ideas to keep in mind:
- Have you recently looked at your “Why I Serve” statement? This is a great time to reflect on why you began and can help keep you inspired throughout the project
- Will you need a team meeting during the beginning of your project? Sometimes it helps to come back together to solve any problems and stay engaged throughout the course of the drive
- Do you have a specific announcement to make for the beginning? A way for people to remember that it has officially started?
- How are you keeping people involved in the middle? Sometimes donations or volunteers slow down in the middle - how can you help change that?
- Is your leadership approach working? Is the plan working? Don’t be afraid to change things that need to adapt